The Center provides the following links to books that may be of help to couples in long distance relationships or therapists working with such couples. By providing these links The Center does not necessarily imply endorsement of any of these resources (other than Long Distance Relationships: The Complete Guide). Click on the book cover to be directed to a site that allows for book purchase. These are our best recommendations and what we consider the best relationship books 2014/2015.
Last updated September 18, 2017.
Table of Contents
- 1 The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- 2 Me without You
- 3 Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs
- 4 Separated By Duty, United In Love: Guide to LDRs for Military Couples
- 5 Intellectual Foreplay: A Book of Questions for Lovers and Lovers-to-Be
- 6 The Long-Distance Relationship Survival Guide
- 7 Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples, 20th Anniversary Edition
- 8 Long Distance Relationships: The Complete Guide
- 9 The Long-Distance Relationship Guide