This page contains news releases, statistics, new research, authoritative advice and comments on long distance relationships for members of the print and broadcast media.
FAQs and STATS about Long Distance Relationships
- How many people are in long distance relationships?
- Are long distance relationships becoming more common?
- Do LDRs work?
Recent Research on Long Distance Relationships
- Roberts, Amber. (2004). Long distance romantic relationships: Attachment, closeness, and satisfaction. Dissertation Abstracts (Purdue U.) 65(3-A), 2004. pp.841
Downloadable Chapters of Long Distance Relationships
Simply click on the chapter you would like to download. You will need an adobe acrobat reader to view the files. If you do not have adobe acrobat you can download one from www.adobe.com for free.
- Chapter 1: Welcome to the world of Long Distance Relationships
- Chapter 2: Do LDRs really work?
- Chapter 9: The advantages of long distance relationships
- Chapter 10: The emotional stages of separation
- Chapter 11: Ten steps to staying emotionally healthy
You can find the complete book at Amazon: